Markley Marine takes pride in being a family orientated marina. We strive to provide our boaters a clean and safe environment. Please help us in our efforts to maintain this atmosphere. We ask that you follow the rules provided below. Any other rules will be provided on your contract. If you have any questions please contact the office at 586-469-6000. Thanks for doing your part!
RULES FOR SANDING AND PAINTING BOATS
- Skirt all boats with plastic, position plastic under boat to catch paint.
- Sanding may be done with a vacuum sander only. Sand Blasting and Water Blasting are not allowed at the marina.
- All major hull and fiberglass work must be done in designated approved building or off Markley Marine property.
- Roller painting and brush painting are allowed. Spray painting of any type is not permitted.
- All paint cans must be dried out before disposing in the dumpster
- Brushes, rollers and any unused paint must be taken off the property, for proper disposal.
- You will be held responsible for a contractor who is not compliant.